The Borosilicate glass 3.3. coming exclusively from Germany and the EU, guarantees that all our products comply with the applicable EU standards and regulations. Our glass contains no heavy metals or other toxic substances and with its smooth and pore-free surface is particularly suitable for people with allergies. Trendglas JENA GmbH is the first and so far the only business to be certified by the European Centre for Allergy Research Foundation.
In the certified manufacturing process, many quality control measures have been put in place to ensure that our products meet the highest requirements from all aspects. The products are manufactured from machine-made bodies guaranteeing the best aesthetic and chemical, and physical qualities. The very even wall thickness ensures outstanding thermodynamic qualities so that our glass products can be placed directly on heat sources.
Spouts and handles are affixed manually by our highly experienced glass blowers, adding a touch of individuality to all of our products.
The production of our articles is certified by INTERCERT according to ISO 9001:2008.
Our glass products
- Heat resistant (up to 450°C/842°F), suitable for use in microwave, microwave grill, dishwasher and stove
- Suitable for healthy and safe food preparation
- Easy to clean and hygienic in use through the pore-free surface
- Offer a variety of application possibilities: baking and cooking, preparing and serving, cooling and freezing (down to -35°C/-31°F)
- Manufactured from clear borosilicate glass which is free of smell and flavor, does not discolor and shows high chemical and mechanical resistance
- Do not give off any substances and are therefore suitable for allergy sufferers
Our heat-resistant glass products are suitable for use in microwave or traditional ovens, fridges, dishwashers, and stoves. The Trendglas JENA® glass products offer a variety of application possibilities: baking and cooking, freezing and storing, preparing and serving. Our product does not absorb odors and flavors, it does not discolor and it is completely non-allergenic.
If you take our advice, your Trendglas JENA® product will serve you for a long time.
GENERAL USE & SAFE HANDLING of TRENDGLAS JENA GLASSWARE
• If the product is filled with hot liquid/content, keep it away from children. Always use evenly distributed heat and never heat your Trendglas JENA product empty. The heat source and the glass shall be heated together.
• Avoid sudden cooling, don’t place the hot glass under cold water or on wet hot pads. During steaming, only preheated liquid shall be used to fill the vessel.
• Only heat water-containing foods on the stove, never use it for heating solid foods or oily liquids.
• Make sure that the hob is not smaller than the bottom of the glass product. Avoid direct heating of the product’s handle.
• When using a gas stove, we recommend using a gas stove grate. Trendglas JENA® products are not suitable for induction hobs.
• Trendglas JENA® products can be easily cleaned in a dishwasher or with commercially available cleaning agents. Never use scrubbing agents or stainless steel scrubbers.
• Sharp and pointy objects can scratch the surface of the glass.
• Please hold the lid of the teapot in place when pouring.
• If the product is damaged, stop using it. A damaged product has different thermal properties and it may cause injury.